Saturday, February 18, 2012

Trilogy School

It is time for another shameless plug for the blog I do for Trilogy School, since that is where much of my time and energy have been going lately.

Trilogy School is a small private, non-religious, school in Gainesville, Florida. We have students from first grade through high school, but my blog generally features the elementary students, because that is the level I'm working with this year.

I believe that the blog is very helpful for parents who are looking for a new school for their child/children, as well as for parents who have students at Trilogy and want to keep up with what their children are doing in class. Due to small class size, I also believe that many of our activities can be easily adapted to homeschool.

http://trilogy-school.blogspot.com/

Photobucket

No comments:

Crafty Crow