I started working on this project just after Christmas last year, adding little things as I found them. The base is a non-pourus styrofoam cone that originally came with a Halloween witch craft kit that I had sitting around for years, but never got around to assembling.
The tree topper was one of my son's "Hot Wheels" toys (it used to be red and black).
Last night, I glued on the final piece, so this morning I spray painted the entire tree with hammered copper spray paint. It took about three coats to be sure that everything, from every angle, was covered.
Placed on the little "Brown Betty" teapot for extra height, I think this will be a nice centerpiece for our holiday table. It will certainly give the people around the table a lot to look at.