Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!

I hadn't been giving Easter much thought until Thursday, when I decided to go digging around in boxes, to see what decorations I could find. I rediscovered the large inflatable bunny, that I bought for Blaze when he was a toddler.

 photo DSCF2003-17.jpg

The bunny and a vinyl table cloth were the only decorations I could find, but I think that's enough. The children have been having a great time bunny wrestling.

Yesterday, Blaze dyed a dozen Easter eggs.

 photo DSCN1538.jpg

 photo DSCN1540.jpg

I made my own silly food decorating and made spinach calzones that looked like Easter eggs (using a mixture of milk and food coloring to paint the dough, before baking).

 photo DSCF2004-14.jpg

 photo DSCF2005-8.jpg

Here is a link to the calzone recipe: http://overthecrescentmoon.blogspot.com/2010/09/spinach-calzones-vegetarian.html


No comments:

Crafty Crow