Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A New Steampunk Christmas Group

A few days ago, one of my Facebook friends began sharing pictures from a Christmas Facebook page and made me think that it might be fun to have a steampunk Christmas page, where people could share their craft ideas and recipes. Two night's ago, I started that page and, in this short amount of time, we already have 43 members.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1436954926529017/


Inspiration for new ornaments can happen at unexpected times. At Goodwill this past Sunday, just moments after I told my son that I was not going to buy any more toys, I found this toy. It would actually make a terrible plaything, since it's not very sturdy and the front wheel doesn't turn, but with very little modification, it makes a decent ornament.

 photo DSC_0012-2.jpg


 photo DSC_0006-3.jpg

No comments:

Crafty Crow