Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some Kingsley Critters

The raccoons have been particularly good photo subjects this year. This one taught me a valuable lesson about never setting down food outside. I only left those rice cakes unattended for a moment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This young raccoon was not the least bit scared of people. It was out in the middle of the day during the public archaeology day, expecting the tourists to feed it.

Here it is licking an ice cube that was thrown to it:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blaze and I were playing around in the barn, when we noticed birds flying in and out of the open back window.

Photobucket

We discovered these baby birds living in a hole in the wall:

Photobucket

Tortoise eggs:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Anet said...

We went camping once and the raccoons were a bit scary:)
But they are cute.
I love the baby bird photos, so cute they are!

Crafty Crow