Saturday, February 6, 2010

Favorite Craft Inspiration Sites

While I'm keeping myself very busy with my various sewing projects, I thought I'd share some of my favorite sites for finding fun projects. These are not the sites I go to for homeschooling projects, they are the ones I look at to find projects for ME.

One Pretty Thing ( the link is the pink square found on my sidebar) is an ever changing collection of projects, covering every possible subject.

Threadbanger has sewing and home decorating ideas for people living on a budget. There are videos, as well as blog entries.

Ruffles and Stuff (thank you Sandra for letting me know about this one) has tutorials for simple clothing modifications that can turn any plain old outfit into a stylish thing of beauty.


Be Creative and Have Fun!


If anyone has any great sites to add to this list, please let me know.

No comments:

Crafty Crow