Sunday, March 4, 2012

More Pages for the Steampunk Scrapbook

There are still several pages to go in my steampunk scrapbook before I'm completely up-to-date, but here are the latest pages I've finished.

If you've seen the earlier pages of this new scrapbook, then you know that maximizing the number of photographs I can put on these smaller (8 1/2 inch by 11 inch) scrapbook pages is one of my goals. With some pages I have found ways to display several pictures, but sometimes there is a photo or pair of photos that I believe are special and need the page to themselves.

Blaze's 10th birthday party with a pop-up picture of the pirate airship pinata:

Photobucket

The food at Blaze's 10th birthday party, decorated with a paper pennant banner and cupcake picks left-over from the party:

Photobucket

Burlap printed with key and decorative metal keys are the background for this page:

Photobucket

This page has a smaller, extra page built in, as well as pockets for tags with pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The backside of the previous page:

Photobucket

No special layers of photos here, just the cut out images of the toy guns I've painted:

Photobucket

The latest page. I really like the brads that look like screws.

Photobucket

The mini-album on this page is held closed with a clock hand:

Photobucket

Here is an example of the kind of picture I believe needs undivided attention:

Photobucket

No comments:

Crafty Crow