Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A New Job in a New Town

We have been in Gainesville, Florida for about 8 1/2 years. Blaze doesn't remember living anyplace else, but we will be moving by the end of July. DH has accepted a job in Tallahassee. We are hoping to be able to all live off his salary, so that I can go back to full-time homeschooling with Blaze.

I will post things from time to time, but my blog posts may become less frequent until after we have resettled. Two months is going to be a very short time to pack up all our belongings, find a new place to live in a city that is about 2 1/2 hours away, and get moved.

I've started packing Blaze's books first, because I only refinished one of his two big bookshelves last year and I'd like to make the other one match before we move.

No comments:

Crafty Crow