Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blogging Break

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything new for a couple days. We are still working on settling back into some sort of routine at home, after our trip, but it's taking awhile, because there is so much going on. I returned to work yesterday morning. Then, I had 2 hours off in the middle of the day to run home and make lunch and help with Blaze's homeschooling (Ula had helped him with math), but for that entire 2 hours there was a crew of 4 workmen in our tiny apartment, drilling holes in the walls to install pipes for new fiber optic lines (they will be returning again today). Then Blaze and I returned to the school together, so that we could hear the elementary children practice their musical, called Rumpus in the Rainforest, because I have been asked to do costumes and sets for it. Following that, I had a tutoring session with one of the middle school boys.
Blaze is still very interested in Da Vinci and we have not finished all of the projects and books we have on that subject, so we will be continuing that unit for awhile longer. I finally had time to sit down and start one of the Da Vinci books with Blaze while dinner cooked and we read a little more at bedtime.
DH has been preparing for an archeology conference, that he leaves for tomorrow morning. Mostly he's been working on the paper he will be presenting there, but last night we were also treated to a little fashion show, as he tried on all his dress clothes. Well, actually he didn't want it to be a fashion show. Ula and I watching him and admiring how he looked, caused him to blush, so then, of course, we had to talk about how cute that was.
I don't think I'll have time to post anything for the next couple days, but things will get back to normal soon.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh heavens, you deserve a break. One more than just a blogging break! We'll be here when you return. :)

dawn klinge said...

Have a great few days. "See" you when you return. :)

Crafty Crow