Friday, October 8, 2010

Mothstorm

We have been reading Mothstorm, by Philip Reeve, as our bedtime story. It is the last book in the Larklight Trilogy, and we are getting very close to the end of the story.

Photobucket

Where we are in the story right now, an army, made up of huge ships that are shaped like fish, is heading towards Earth. Each ship is full of giant moths, which are the mounts of the Snilth, a species of very warlike, blue lizard-people.

When I came home from my tutoring job yesterday afternoon, this picture was hanging on the clip outside our door.

It is the moths, flying out of one of the fish shaped ships, as they approach the moon and Earth. I think this answers my question about whether or not Blaze is comprehending what I'm reading to him.

Photobucket

No comments:

Crafty Crow