Monday, November 16, 2009

We're Not Home

I have no fun projects or pictures to post today. I'm sitting in a hotel room in Orlando and I'm the only one awake. I'm awake, only because my stomach hurts so bad. I started feeling sick around 1 a.m. and I'm blaming it on the lobster bisque DH and I had for dinner, although he's not sick (the soup was from one of those "help yourself" pots at the grocery store).
We are in Orlando because DH is attending the funeral of his oldest nephew, who died from the flu a few days ago. The nephew was in his thirties (DH is the youngest of 6 kids, so there is a big age difference between him and his oldest sister) and Blaze and I never met him, so our plan is to go to the Orlando Science Museum, while DH is at the funeral.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

So sorry to hear all of this...

Hugs to all of you, and I hope you feel better soon. ♥

Sandra said...

I ma sorry about your husband's nephew. I hope you are feeling better soon.

RunninL8 said...

Oh, I so sorry to hear of someone so young dying of the flu...was it h1n1?
I sure hope your tummy is better soon and that you are able to enjoy your outing.
Take care!

Crescent Moon said...

They don't know if it was H1N1 or not. They just know he had the flu.
I'm feeling better.

Crafty Crow