Saturday, September 26, 2009

Where's Ula?

For those of you who have been following this blog for awhile, you may remember that when this blog started, my oldest daughter, Ula, was a major character in my stories of family life and she was also a regular contributor to the comments. Although she did make a major contribution to my pirate literature entry (that being one of her favorite subjects), she has not been seen around here much, and you may be wondering what's going on in her life. Well, the official stories I've been getting are that she has been keeping quite busy with school ( this is her junior year in college), moving out of the dorm and into a shared house with friends was a good thing (except when the bathroom floods and the water runs under her bedroom wall), she is working a few more hours at her campus job this year, and that she has met a nice guy.

But... I think the picture one of her friends posted on Facebook tells the real story.


Photobucket

She is working towards World Domination!

I wonder what the perks are for the mother of the Empress of the Universe?

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Gosh, are they teaching world domination in college these days? :o) So much more interesting than English Lit. As mother of the Empress of the World, you should definately get free healthcare coverage and all the Starbucks you can drink.

On a more serious note, I enjoyed reading your blog this morning, especially your corner view. The graffiti wall is fascinating.

Ula said...

Just wait, we want to photoshop in some curtains and things, instead of the bedroom. It just doesn't look intimidating enough with the my background at the moment. It will soon be all over my world domination propaganda posters.

jane said...

haha!

dawn klinge said...

;p Funny!

Tammy said...

LOL, yeah Empress of the World sounds like a much more profitable major than what I majored in. lol!

Crafty Crow