Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I think I’d prefer my room padded, please.

Photobucket*

This was supposed to be the day I set aside for having my nervous break down, because I thought this was the first day that I had nothing to do since school started last August. Silly me! I forgot that Blaze has Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech this afternoon, so I am only getting half a mental health day.
My intent is to do absolutely nothing until noon.
I will return to my normal, busy life tomorrow.





*This picture was taken Dec. 22, 2008 in Williamsburg, VA., It is a recreation of one of the rooms in the first hospital in the country to deal only with mental health cases.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm not sure that room would do much good for anyone's mental health, lol!

You take it easy today as well as you can, ok? :)

Bonnie said...

i think that room might do more harm than good. it is an amazing photo though and it goes along well with your post ...

hope you were able to have your rest !

Crafty Crow