Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Corner View: Best Kept Secret

This week's Corner View is the last one for the Summer and the theme is "best kept secrets".

Shhhh! I've never told anyone this before, but I think I really make all those dolls and doll accessories, because I like playing with them. Giving them to the kids is just a way to make it socially acceptable.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I think my family may have suspected this all along, though.


Photobucket


To discover more not so dark, not so deep, secrets, be sure to visit the other Corner View Participants:

jane, ladybug-zen, ian, bonnie, esti, sophie, cele, modsquad, caitlin, joyce, ani, couturecoucou, kim, a day that is dessert, natsumi, epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t.,jeannette, outi, schanett, ritva, dongdong, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, cabrizette, bohemia girl, ruth, dianna, isabelle, amber, a girl in the yellow shoes, mister e, janis, kari, jgy, jenna, skymring, elizabeth, audrey, allison, lise, cate, mon, victoria, crescent moon, erin, otli, amy, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, la lune dans le ciel, nicola, malo, vanessa, britta, virgina, april, rebecca b, kyndale, sunnymama, karen, kristina, angelina, sophie, dorit,goldensunfamily,Janet, mcgillicutty, desiree,travelingmama, daan, myrtille, cris, Ibb,Susi, Jodi, Lily, Gillian, Jeanette, Athena, Pienduzz,Latisha, Clairette, Kelleyn

25 comments:

Ana Cristina Abreu said...

i miss play dolls!!
they are really beautiful!!

great job!!

:)

Ula said...

I assure you, your secret is REALLY well known.

Tammy said...

LOL, I hear ya Crescent Moon. ;)

Joyce said...

We are never too old to play with dolls. You have a wonderful and beautiful collection!

Anonymous said...

I also love playing with dolls ... with my daughter, of course:)! Your dolls are beautiful.

Kari said...

You are doing something you love and that is all that matters.
Cute Dolls.

jane said...

with dolls as pretty as these. i´d play with them too! your secret is safe with me!

caitlin said...

These dolls are gorgeous! Great post. Oh and I played with my barbie doll well into adulthood :)

likeschocolate said...

I miss playing with dolls too! Don't tell anyone, but I have two dolls sitting in my closet that I was going to give to my daughter, but wasn't to be.

Kasia said...

What a lovely post! beautiful dolls, so creative! Thank you for sharing x

Also, thank you so much for leaving your nice comment on my blog. You are so right! You just wrote exactly what I think... Thank you!

Have a great day,
kasia

Bohemian girl said...

I have many secrets like these, I like playing too. I even think that many toys that are sold are often made to satisfy parent's play needs.

Bonnie said...

hilarious ! kids movies ... yeah, taking the kids is just a good excuse for me to see them !!

MisterE said...

How very creative and I don't think one can ever outgrow something one enjoys!

Jodi said...

Funny!!!!! just go on thinking that it's a secret. You're so talented!!!

Cate said...

dolls are so much fun... i hope that you never give up playing with them! thank goodness my daughter shares hers with me.

so pretty, these things you make. love the pirates!

Erin said...

Well.. if it makes you feel any better, I live in a house full of boys and just bought a vintage dollhouse (as seen in the pic) because I miss playing with dolls and secretly wish I had a little girl! The boys have already taken it over with Star Wars and Narnia action figures though.. ha! :)

Dorte said...

Beautiful collection and yes, we should never get too old to play :-)

shayndel said...

Fantastic! What a great thing to do for yourself and for your children.
Happy summer days:)

latisha said...

for fun! and i'm loving the fruit leather stuff!!!

la ninja said...

if this is your darkest secret, I'd say you're very much above the sanity average :)
on top of that, you're making beautiful stuff!

Anonymous said...

Can i play with you ? I miss it... Thanks for sharing !

;) said...

Adorable !!!!!

;) said...

Adorable !!!!!

Traveling Mama said...

How fun! What a great secret to share! I feel very much like that about how and why I create!

sunnymama said...

Lol! I am so behind with my blog reading but am glad I made it here to check ot your secret! This post made me smile :)

Crafty Crow