Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Corner View: PLaces of Reflection

Lake Alice on the University of Florida campus is a lovely place to sit and reflect on life while looking at the reflections in the water.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


When I told my husband what the theme was for this week's corner view, he suggested I take a picture of our bathroom, because that is the only place where I am ever really alone, so here is a picture of me "reflecting" in the bathroom:

Photobucket

For more peaceful places around the world, check out the other Corner View participants listed on the sidebar of Spain Daily.

15 comments:

Tammy said...

LOL on the bathroom photo. I was thinking the same thing...the shower is about the only "reflection" place I have that is without various people surrounding me!!! :)

Jodi said...

love the bathroom photo and isn't the husband funny. Wow that bird is so red. great shots. thanks for posting.

Bonnie said...

what a pretty little bird !

Ritva said...

love the bird!
have a nice week!

caitlin said...

Wow, I am amazed as I travel around how many people seek solace in their bathrooms! I love it! Great post!

malo said...

Wonderful greenary. And the bathroom photo - :-)

Daan said...

That little bird id beautiful and the bench is calling to sit down and reflect.

You've already seen my reflect-bath-room ;-)

jane said...

ha! ha! the lake looks so peaceful! besos!

Joyce said...

That is too funny- your husband sounds like a hoot! I love the shot. xoxo

sunnymama said...

What a lovely place to sit and reflect on life! Our bathroom is also a favourite place of mine :)

Lisa said...

LOL! Love the hubby's comment! That male cardinal looks like he's giving you the "what for!"

Lisa ;)

;) said...

When i feel bad, I go to the river... anr hear the birds, the bugs, the water... sing ! Your river is beautiful !!! Nice pictures !

RunninL8 said...

The bathroom.... most of my reading is done there!

dawn klinge said...

LOL...I so "get" that about the bathroom. ;) Your other reflecting spot looks beautiful.

shayndel said...

That little red bird, the bench, the water---very peaceful reflections.

Crafty Crow