Saturday, July 11, 2009

Playing with Pictures

I'm still learning all the fun things that can be done with the photos I take.

I spent a lot of time last week updating Blaze's scrapbook. I had been afraid this would happen when I got the digital camera and I was right, I had stopped making hard copies of most of my pictures. As a result, I hadn't added any new pages to Blaze's scrap book since Halloween.

I've also been trying my hand at a little video scrapbooking, using the iMovie application on the Mac laptop. It stops pretty abruptly, but here is my first try ( the pictures are from some old trains we went to see in French Lick, Indiana):

4 comments:

dawn klinge said...

Very cute video! I would love to learn how to make those some day.

Ula said...

It's a very nice video. I wonder if there is a program that would do that for my PC

Val in the Rose Garden said...

That looks great... what application would I use for a PC?

Val

Crescent Moon said...

I really don't know. It came with the Mac. This is the first Mac I've ever owned. We bought it last Fall and I'm still learning all the things it can do.

Crafty Crow