Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Third Week of Advent

Photobucket



The third week of Advent is the light of beasts, so I would like to share my favorite story of animals who talk on Christmas Eve, The Taylor of Gloucester,by Beatrix Potter. This link, to the Gutenberg Project, takes you to the fully illustrated story:

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/14868/14868-h/14868-h.htm

There is a living nativity this weekend, outside one of the churches I drive past on my way to work. I was going to take Blaze to see it last night, but then got wrapped up in making the toy for the Christmas Toy Drop, so we didn't go. I ended up working on the toy until about 1 a.m. or a little after. It's still not done, but it's very close.

We only have 4 more days until we leave for Christmas vacation, so I'm starting to feel the pressure to get all of my projects finished.

Photobucket
I've been playing with photography using the rainbow filter that came with Blaze's "Rainbow in my Room".

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Oooh, purdy! I've been messing around with my camera too, but haven't figured out anything quite this cool yet. :)

Crafty Crow