Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A new addition to the transportation theme

After looking at some of the other "Corner View" posts this morning, my husband wanted to contribute a transportation picture.

This is not a new picture. It was taken when he was working on a dig in Mexico in the late 90's.

Photobucket

He showed me this picture and pointed to where his hand rests on the door handle, "You see where my hand is? We drove through water that deep and the car didn't stall."

I said, "That looks like a camouflage vinyl tablecloth on top."

"I think it might have been." He replied.

9 comments:

caitlin said...

Ha, ha I love it. I love the vinyl tablecloth comment as well. It sounds like how I talk to my husband!

et lille oejeblik - a little moment said...

lol :)

jane said...

Tell your husband-Thanks for this!!

Unknown said...

Ejoyed both posts. I say - bring back that hair! lol

Joyce said...

now that is a car to have drives through anything and has a table for 2 on top. smile... xoox

denise said...

Ha ha! Great shot!

Anonymous said...

two great posts. i love that table cloth. is your husband an archaeologist?

Crescent Moon said...

Yes, he is. At the time that picture was taken he had been living on an island in a swamp for 8 weeks. That was the last day of the project.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Crafty Crow